Sunday 24 May 2020

Decoupage Mice

This is a card made using a JEJE decoupage kit I bought a couple of years ago. 

I love this mischievous little mouse and feel quite sorry for his sleeping friend! I've left this one without any sentiment so I can decide what occasion to use it for later.


The kit also came with some stamps so I can make more cards once the decoupage has all been used. I used one of the little cupcake stamps to create the background and added lots of little white enamel drops. 

The flowers are Prima flowers with Candy - both these products are several years old so it felt so good to finally use some of them.

I made this for this weeks challenge over on Use Your Craft Stash - I would love it if you would come and join us!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Angela...I have become a new follower xx

    ReplyDelete