Sunday 7 June 2020

A is for Aliens - Alphabet Challenge

We have a challenge over on 'Use Your Craft Stash' and up for grabs is a little mystery prize. We will be going through the alphabet two letters at a time and each challenge will run for two weeks. The current one is to make something that has either the letters A or B (or both).

So my first entry is:

A for Aliens


This is a set of Woodware stamps I bought at a show just over 12 months ago and coloured with my SN Pens. I was going to go for an all white card with just these images but it just didn't look right to me so I added dots of colour using the pens.

The best thing about this challenge is you can work on the letters in advance so it would be lovely if you would pop over and join in.

Stay safe everyone and thank you for popping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment