Sunday 27 September 2020

N is for Napkins

Well this one didn't turn out quite as planned but it was my first attempt at this technique so it's a bit of a learning curve. 

This is for the alphabet challenge over on Use Your Craft Stash and I didn't manage to get the napkins to be 100% wrinkle free so decided to 'age' them with Distress Ink to give them a used look.


I've had these MDF coasters for a few years although I did have to buy the glue / gloss to coat over the napkins. I have a few more napkin sets somewhere in my stash so I will dig them out at some point and have another go.

Thank you so much for visiting and please do come and join our little group on FB x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela they are gorgeous. I have never tried this technique. I must give it a try. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete