Sunday 1 November 2020

P is for Patchwork

 You know you when you get an idea in your head and you try to replicate it in your card and it somehow works out....this is what happened with my next card.

P is for Patchwork, Puppy and Pink. The image is from 'The Little Book Of Smudge & Mitten by Hunkdory. All the images in the book are mainly black and white and are perfect to add in colours. This shows you the original picture against my coloured in version:


For this little Puppy I decided to draw Patchwork instead of fur.


I think he turned out quite cute.

I've coloured in several more images from the book to make up quick cards as and when I need them. The paper they are printed on is quite glossy so you just need to take a little bit of care if you colour using alcohol inks as it can smudge until its dried fully.

Thank you for popping by x

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy Angela your card is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete