Sunday 2 January 2022

Day 2 & S is for Snowman

 This morning included a quick shop for a food for the two little critters and the taking down of our Christmas decorations. The rooms always feel a little bare when the decorations are taken down but it's nice to get back to some kind of normality.

Yesterdays time spent on DT samples was a little fruitless which I blame on being tired, so spending a few more hours on them now. I'm just working on a tutorial to go with one of them which I will blog once the stamps are released.

I'm looking forward to zooming with the EC's later today!

Although I completed most of the alphabet from the 2020 challenge I didn't get around to posting the last of them and I as part of clearing out photo's from my PC I want to complete this challenge so here is S for Snowman.


This is an 'edgeable' die and stamp set released by Crafter's Companion 4 or 5 years ago and this was the first time of using it. It was such a quick and simple card to make with minimal colouring required. Batch making cards with this would be a doddle!

Hope you all have a lovely day x



1 comment: