Sunday 13 May 2012

Been out of the loop for a while....

Not posted for quite a while - a bit of a mix of lack of mojo and flagging energy levels but hopefully things should improve in the next couple of weeks.

Started this card last week but couldn't put it together until later today.  This is a digital outline from the Tumble Tizzy CD coloured in using Promarkers.

As with a lot of  my cards the backing papers are scrap pieces of papers and on this one is a small scrap of ribbon I found at the bottom of my ribbon bag.  The middle section has just been trimmed using decorative edging scissors.

I did set out to make a Get Well Soon card but for the time it's taken me to complete the intended person is now up and about....... 


2 comments:

  1. beautiful card fab image great layout tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card, the swirls and flowers are great xx

    ReplyDelete