Saturday 13 October 2012

A few more....

I love the Tumble Ted & Tizzy digi images and plan to use them a lot more. This one is Tizzy dressing up.  I used promarkers to colour the image and simple cut outs to embellish



This next card has been made using a beautiful image from Saturated Canary which is a really great site and has gorgeous digital images. (The image was a freebie when I downloaded it).

Sorry that the picture isn't fantastic - it makes the card look bowed but it isn't. Anyway, I used promarkers again to colour in and on the brown coloured card I used glitter to highlight the skirt and on the pink card I used tiny stones to highlight the skirt.

I just love how the two different cards look and both are destined for people I know whose birthdays are soon:




17 comments:

  1. Fabulous card's fabulous layouts and gorgeous images. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These cards are stunning. Think the Saturated canary ones are my favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three fab cards. And I like the freebie Saturated Cananry image, which you used on two of them, so much that I just downloaded it from Krista's blog.
    Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful selection of cards lovely images and colouring and layouts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards love the colours on the middle one
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set of cards
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three cards are absolutely gorgeous I love the Saturated canary image and Tizzy is so cute, your colouring is brilliant and I love your designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three stunning pieces of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three gorgeous cards. I love Saturated canary. Phyllis x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards and the flourishes are stunning, well done.
    Maureen.....x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely cards very striking all three of them x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three beautiful colourful cards, Teddy is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow super cards angela ... love the teddy one but also love the sc cards ... I have used that image in the past and love her ... thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment on my sisters birthday card ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these - especially that flower die - i'd love to know what it is, it finishes the card perfectly. Think the brown one is my overall favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All three cards are gorgeous but I do love the green one it is so fresh and makes me think of warmer days.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely cards and I especially like the brown one - think i'm into autumn colours now!

    ReplyDelete