Sunday 10 November 2013

Simply gorjuss

I don't usually buy card making kits but I managed to pick up a couple of gorjuss decoupage kits really cheaply a few months ago and thought I would be able to put them together pretty quickly. Well the 'quick' thing didn't work out as its taken me two days to finish one card off.

So the decoupage is from the card kit. I have added candi to the corners and mounted the decoupage on black card and then paper that came with the kit.

The paper glued directly onto the card is actually a wallpaper sample. It never made it onto our walls but I really liked the texture and knew it would work well on a card one day. The card stock is grey. I added cord and the flower which I cut out on the Cameo.

Here is the finished card:


Close up of the flower:


Hope you have all had a good weekend. I am just going to attempt to make Lasagne now for Sunday dinner - wish me luck!!

7 comments:


  1. great card - I would never realise that there was any wallpaper involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Angela, what a beautifully embellished card, wee can all use card kits sometimes and you have done this one proud! Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela it is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the lasagne didn't take as long as the card, Angela! But what a gorgeous Gurjuss card, well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant card love the Gorjuss Girls decoupage,fantastic flower and love the wallpaper texture-hope you enjoyed your lasagne
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. well that's weird because I already left a comment on here the other day-love Gorjuss Girl images and great flower-love the textured wallpaper
    Carol (late hopping) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image, gorgeous card and I love what you've done with the flower.

    ReplyDelete