Friday 7 February 2014

It's the weekend...wooohooooo

So glad it's the weekend, looking forward to relaxing this weekend and doing as little as possible (after the shopping, housework and ironing!).

I still need to build up a stock of Birthday cards so I have decided to make several cards using the same layout but just altering the colours. I originally did this card in pink so here is my attempt with pastel greens and browns. I have added a few cream candi's and the sentiment is stamped using dark green ink.


At the moment my hubby is due to play football tomorrow so I may get a few hours for crafting. Hope you all have a good weekend and looking forward to seeing all you crafting projects in the blog hop x



18 comments:

  1. Great card, lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the flower topper on this card, really nice dies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Beautiful colours Angela. Hope you get some cards made tomorrow. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the colours and dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi angela ... love your little card ... love the colour combination ... hope you manage to get some of your jobbies out of the way so you can get some craft time ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you for starting the blog hop ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...great colours...love the flower....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout hopping on by from DC xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I adore the colouring.
    I'm on the hop from DC x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angela, that's a great idea. It's amazing how different cards can be by just changing a few colours! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous is this! It is really effective and I adore the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card love the detail. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this card very much, Angela, it is so very pretty. Looking forward to seeing future varients too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is just beautiful. Such a great design and well-coordinated and calming colours, which are just lovely.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours and layout you have used - fabulous flower
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh this is gorgeous :-) Happy leapblogging, have a good week! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card, I love the design and colours. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely. Loving the papers you've used.
    Kathleen Mc x

    ReplyDelete