So, here is the finished mask:
For this project I used:
Acrylic paint - black
Half a sheet of white Vinyl
Alcohol Inks - Rust, Ginger, Caramel, Latte, Cranberry
Anita's 3D clear gloss finish
I painted the chipboard with black acrylic paint (2 coats). Leave each coat to air dry a day each.
Use the alcohol inks on the white vinyl until you are happy with the results.
Cut out the shapes you want to use (I used the Cameo to do this). I cut the first lot out on scrap card first just to ensure I had cut them at the right size and to help me to decide what layout to use.
Now at this stage I would have used Transfer tape to move the vinyl from its backing sheet to the mask but when I tried this all the transfer tape did was remove a layer of the alcohol inks. So, until I work out what will fix the inks in place I had to transfer the images by hand - not an easy thing to do.
Next I added the circle stickers.
To ensure everything stays in place and to give it a glossy look I painted Anita's 3D clear gloss finish all over the mask.
I love how the alcohol inks look on the vinyl so its something I will definitely be using again, maybe see how it looks in a picture...
I have one more mask to do but I am going to experiment a little with different mediums so it will probably be a while before I post the results.
Hope you enjoyed the post x