Friday 25 September 2015

Back to Christmas with Die'Sire Edge'ables Christmas Only Words

Back to making Christmas cards this weekend so had a look through some of the samples I did a few weeks ago and thought I would share this one with you. 

As soon as I saw the Die'sire edge'able Christmas only words die's I knew that they would look fantastic paired up with the Create A Card die's. So for this one I made a basic shadow box card and just added an extra two inch to the top so the edge'able die could be used, Apart from the backing glitter card all I added to this one was a snowflake, a little red ink to highlight the angel and a few gems.

Nice simple card to make because the die's do all the work:


Thank you for stopping by x

Items Used:
Die’Sire Edge’ables Christmas Only Words Peace on Earth
Centura Pearl Hint of Gold Card
Collall Tacky Glue
Die’Sire Create A Card (O’ Holy Night)
Die’Sire Snowflake
Ink (Red) , Pearls

Red Glitter Card

6 comments:

  1. Great card, the dies make them nice and easy and very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela this is a stunning card. I love the angel. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super card angela ... love the design and red is always good at Christmas don't you think ... well done ... just hopping about ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, such a nice cutting die

    ReplyDelete