Saturday 10 October 2015

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells...

Robin flew away!

Sorry, I can't get this playground jingle out of my head now.

Anyway, the card I want to share with you today is another Christmas card and it has been made using one of the gorgeous edge'able die's from Crafter's Companion and one of the Christmas Words die's. These two both fit so well together I just had to incorporate them into one card:


I used burgundy and gold card and gilding wax to highlight the edge'able words. I embossed the gold card used on the outside of the card and just added a ribbon and gem.


Hope you like it and thank you for popping by.

Items Used:
Die’Sire Christmas Only Words Classiques Jingle All The Way
Die’sire Edge’ables (Jingle Bells)
Sheena Embossing Folder
Gilding Wax (Renaissance Gold)
Collall Tacky Glue
Crafters Companion Tape Pen
Burgundy Card, Gold Mirror Board Card

Gem, Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours, they look stunning together and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela...What a beautiful card....love the stunning dies cuts.......Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dies and embossing on this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha joining in with the singing lol!
    Super card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a stunning Christmas card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card , love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela what a super elegant card well done ...yes I really have it when you get a tune stuck in your head lol XXX thank you for stopping by my blog ... Have a good week ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete