Friday 11 March 2016

A little something different from me

Hello everyone and welcome to Friday, the gateway to the weekend and two (hopefully) relaxing days off for me!

For any new visitors to my blog, I now have a Facebook page and would love you to come and join me there, here is the link: Tatty Puds on Facebook

I wanted to attempt something a little bit different with the edge'able dies and I got this idea from a previous card I designed that achieved quite a lot of repins on Pinterest (here is a link to the card if you want a quick peek Click Here.

It's a lantern with the edge'able cut outs in the middle. I used black card and sprayed it with shine and spray to give it a more metallic look (this doesn't show up on the photo but is well worth doing if you make one):


I used vellum to back the open space left so that I got a soft glow with the light and a few flowers to decorate. I think any fancy edge'able die would work really well and I think I am going to make myself a couple to decorate my craft room.

Hope you like it and thank you for popping by x

Items Used:
Die'Sire Edgeables Parisian Die
Black Card
Centura Pearl Card
Die'Sire Ivy Die
Sara's Floral Delight - Pretty Petals Die
Shine & Spray
Collall Gel Glue
Red Tape
Tacky Glue
Distress Inks
Vellum

8 comments:

  1. Hi Angela this is stunning it is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous work, another great way to use the edgeables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW what a great idea. It looks fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super piece of work - very smart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how stunning is this. Amazing lantern x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, where did you get the pattern for the lantern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lantern was from SIL Cameo and I used the CC Die's to decorate

      Delete