Now I have had this image a while but have not had the time to do anything with it. Once I had coloured it in I couldn't find any backing papers in my stash which would match. Then I remembered I had some backgrounds I had painted a few months earlier for a DT project which I didn't end up using.
So, first of all here is the background I painted using Aquatints, I remembered I had been experimenting with different techniques and at the time this one just didn't fit my idea at the time but thankfully I have the (common) inability to throw craft things away:
Although colourful it looked quite boring to me so I ran this through an embossing folder (Crafter's Companion Textures Embossing Folder 8" x 8" - Pebbles) and was really pleased with the results.
The background is very bright and I didn't want to lose the digi image in the card so decided to make a frame for it. So here is the gorgeous digi called Bekkah Bloom which you can purchase from the Bloobel Stamps etsy store (here is the link).
And a close up:
The frame was made using the Die'Sire Rectangle Doily overlay and Renaissance Gold Gilding Wax. The card is 8" x 8" and I loved the space I had. I used Spectrum Noir pens to colour the image.
I hope you like Bekkah and the card. Thank you for visiting x