Thursday 11 August 2016

My Sister made me do it!

Almost everyone with a Sister has used this at one time or another to try and get out of trouble but I bet you wouldn't be without her.

I made this card for National Sisters day which was the 7th August but a card is a fabulous way of showing you care any day of the week.


I used Centura Pearl Card for the base and the flowers, the embossing folder is called 'Dry Stone Wall and I used Distress Ink to colour the flowers. Nice and easy and a quick card to make but I loved the look of the flowers against the wall.

Why not have a look at the embossing folders you have stashed away and just add flowers!

Thank you for popping by x

Items Used
Centura Pearl Card
Texture Embossing Folder (Dry Stone Wall)
Sara's Floral Delight Die's (Pretty Petals & Leafy Flourish)
Sara's English Country Garden Die's (Lazy Daisy)
Distress Inks (Carved Pumpkin & Dried Marigold)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card I love the flowers and the embossing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the wall effect and the flowers around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous - great use of embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super sister card angela ... I have a sister and love her to bits ... she is the only person in my immediate family left ... all the others are "upstairs" lol ... that is my mum and dad and my younger sister ... so she is very precious ... love your card hope you are having a great weekend ... thank you for starting the blog hop off ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is completely gorgeous. I love the colours you've used and the effect of the wall is stunning. Just perfect. Ax (hop hop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card love the flowers. I like to make my Sisters cards with lots of flowers on.

    ReplyDelete