Tuesday 21 July 2020

G is for Giraffe

I absolutely loved making this card and went all out with the letter G for this one. 

So, we have a Gatefold card made with Green, Gold and Glitter Card.


And then we have this gorgeous Giraffe, she is wearing Glasses and I used Glaze on them so that they actually do look like a pair of Glasses. Lastly I used some Gems


I think this has to be my favourite so far in this challenge and I will definitely be using this Giraffe again.

I would love it if you joined us over in our FB group, we are only a small group and we are encouraging you to use your older stash...who knows, you may save a few pennies as well. Here is the link to our group: 'Use Your Craft Stash'

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is a wonderful card. I love it. That giraffe is lovely. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete