Friday 14 August 2020

H is for Hat

 I've been wanting to try this type of card for a while and the Alphabet challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to try it.

This is a Hat Easel Card and even though it was quite a learning curve for me I loved making this.

In keeping with using my old stash, the flowers are very old - can you remember when this type of flower was the only ones available for crafting!

The lace I have had a while but never had quite the right card to use it on and I used faux pearls to finish it off.

The alphabet challenge is being run over on FB 'Use Your Craft Stash' and I would love it if you would come and join us. I am a little behind in posting because we are on K & L at the moment just in case you want to join in.

Thank you so much to everyone who pops onto my blog. I really do appreciate each and every visitor.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card. I just love the design it looks amazing. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete