Sunday 16 August 2020

I is for Ink

 I is for Ink and also for Ivy.

This card was made using my Lavinia stamps and I am so out of practice doing cards such as these, I found this one quite a difficult one to do.

The background was done using a Gelli plate, another thing I need to practice more with. Distress Ink was used to darken the edges and a white pen to add highlights. You can't see it on here but I used a Clear Sparkle Pen on the wings so they shine like the moonlight is catching them.

The Alphabet challenge is certainly taking me out of my comfort zone! 

If you would like to join in just come and join us on our FB page: Use Your Craft Stash. There are so many gorgeous things being made with older stash you may not want to buy anymore new stuff!

Thank you so much for visiting x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card. It is amazing I love it. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete