We are having a wooden floor fitted downstairs so I have been stuck on the first floor all day while the stuff sets. Not complaining though as I finally got some time free to get some cards done.
Here is a card I have done for a work colleague who is getting married in a couple of weeks. The backing papers are from the Tea Dance Collection (patterned paper from craftwork cards) and Linen Closet cardstock from The Range.
Everything apart from the Tilda image and candi was cut using my Silhouette Cameo (files from the store). Tilda images are coloured using promarker, I added glitter to the wedding dress and liquid pearl on the butterfly. Just got to make an envelope to match now, it will be my first attempt at making one with my new envelope punch board so probably take me the rest of the week....
And here is the finished card: