Last week I mentioned I would show pictures of some glasses I had etched for a friend as part of their Christmas presents.
The initial was downloaded from the SIL store and I added in each name to the centre. These were all printed on vinyl and applied to the glass. This was the difficult bit because the glass was a small shape towards the top and bottom so the vinyl didn't stick properly all over. I had to spend time carefully folding over the vinyl in area's away from the etching area.
Once this was done the etching cream was added and after 15 minutes I had these:
I have really enjoyed doing these so there will be a few more projects in the pipeline. I have an old mirror which was going to be thrown out but now I think I will re-do the frame and add some kind of vine design to the glass.
So, on to my crafting resolutions.
Project 52 (make one card a week) - I am pleased to say that I have completed one card and nearly finished a second so well on track with this one. Will be posting pictures soon.
Well, if you got this far thank you so much for visiting and hope you all have a good weekend x