So I decided to try something a little different and here are the some of the results:
The gorjuss girls are from the decoupage sheets (although not layered up). I selected similar coloured papers from my stash and cut out flowers, leaves, hearts and birds. These have all been attached using acetate strips. I used Candi for the flower centres and a few stickers for the sentiments and I absolutely love the finished cards.
The best thing about it is, I only used one decoupage image so I still have a lot left over to either repeat the process or think of something else to do with them. I have put one of these aside for my friends birthday this year.
Here are a few more:
Hope you all have a great weekend, stay warm everyone x