Friday 13 February 2015

Something is in the air...

Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow everyone x

This is the first time I have attempted an 8 x 8 card but because the stamped image was so large it was lost on the smaller sized cards. 

This is another House Mouse stamp which I have never used before but is perfect for the current challenge over on the House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog I am entering this one into the 'Love is in the air' challenge HMFMC#187:


The papers are from the Blank Canvas paper pad and I used an embossing for one piece. I mounted all the backing papers onto burgundy card. The mice were coloured using Promarkers - Cocoa and Caramel for one and Cool Grey 3 & 4 for the other. I also used Soft Peach and Tan for the faces, paws and tails. Here is a close up:


I cut out the word Love and all the hearts on the Silhouette Cameo. The large ones at the bottom are two cut outs which I layered together and then I used 3D crystal lacquer to give them a glossy raised look:


Thank you for stopping by, hope you liked the card and have a great weekend everyone x

13 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I love house mouse yet sadly don't own any stamps of him.......yet . Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the layout, layers and embellishments and your coloring is spot-on. Fabulous card, Lauren! Your coloring is so beautiful and I love the homemade bandage. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.love all the detail and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Angela...I do love House mouse .....so cute ...love the papers and the details....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous, love the way you colour your mice, Just hopping by. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww perfect LOVE creation sweet image love all the matt & layering fab design nice take on the Love chall theme
    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela this is a gorgeous card I do love Housemouse images. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, love the image, beautiful mix of papers and textures and details.
    Thanks for joinng us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, do like the house mouse design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Andela !! Love everything about your card, the super cute mice, the colour and your fabulous design !!

    Thanks sooo much for joining us at HMFMC !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you've used the black silhouette accents. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete