Tuesday 3 January 2017

Die'sire Edge'able Floral Dance - A Card for any Occasion

This is my first mid week post of what I hope will be a regular thing. I am trying to get myself more organised and schedule in a few posts in advance (fingers crossed that my scheduling works).

This is a card made last year, the Die'sire Edge'able Floral Dance was the second lot of edge'ables Crafter's Companion brought out and it's my personal favourite.

This is a simple 12" x 6" card scored and folded at 3" and 9" with the die cutting on the side panels. A pretty piece of paper for the inside and a few gems finished the card.


Looking at my current work, I think my card making has come on leaps and bounds since this card but I still love the simplicity of the design. Quick to make so it's perfect for that last minute occasion!

Hope you like it x

Items Used:
Die'sire Edge'able - Floral Dance
Centura Pearl Card
Downton Abbey Paper Pad
Gems

10 comments:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card I can see why this one is a favourite it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Angela :) Hugs - Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card I will have to try this with my new dies I got for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love the design. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Love the design. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Do you know were this die is availeble?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori, this is quite an old die made by Crafter's Companion so I don't think you will find one now unless someone is selling theirs. However, I've noticed that Crafter's Companion have a double sided floral die which is similar and can be used in the same way. I don't think it has the petals that stand out but here's the link if you want to take a look: https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/gemini-double-sided-die-pretty-florals.html

      Delete