Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Die'sire Edge'able Floral Dance - A Card for any Occasion

This is my first mid week post of what I hope will be a regular thing. I am trying to get myself more organised and schedule in a few posts in advance (fingers crossed that my scheduling works).

This is a card made last year, the Die'sire Edge'able Floral Dance was the second lot of edge'ables Crafter's Companion brought out and it's my personal favourite.

This is a simple 12" x 6" card scored and folded at 3" and 9" with the die cutting on the side panels. A pretty piece of paper for the inside and a few gems finished the card.


Looking at my current work, I think my card making has come on leaps and bounds since this card but I still love the simplicity of the design. Quick to make so it's perfect for that last minute occasion!

Hope you like it x

Items Used:
Die'sire Edge'able - Floral Dance
Centura Pearl Card
Downton Abbey Paper Pad
Gems

8 comments:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card I can see why this one is a favourite it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Angela :) Hugs - Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card I will have to try this with my new dies I got for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love the design. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Love the design. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete