How to Make:
- You need a card base measuring 25.3cm (10") x 15.3cm (6") and score this along the 25.3cm (10") side at 6.3cm, 9.5cm, 15.8cm and 19cm (2 1/2", 3 3/4", 61/4" and 7 1/2"). Fold and score as per photo above
- You need two layers, choose a colour for your top layer and pick a darker colour for the second layer.
- Top layer - cut out 3 panels measuring 15.7cm x 5.5cm (6 3/16" x 2 3/16") and 2 panels measuring 15.7cm x 2.4cm (6 3/16" x 15/16")
- Second layer - cut out 3 panels measuring 16.1cm x 5.9cm (6 5/16" x 2 5/16") and 2 panels measuring 16.1cm x 2.8cm (6 5/16" x 1 2/16").
- Put all five of the top layer panels into the embossing folder and emboss. Take your Distress Ink and lightly dust over the top of the embossed area. Glue the top layers to the second layers and then glue to your base card
- For the centre piece cut out a 10.2cm x 10.2cm (4" x 4") square from Centura Pearl Card. Place the Birthday Wishes Die into the centre of the card and run through a machine to cut and emboss
- Take you Distress Ink and lightly ink around the outer edges of this panel
- Layer with your other two colours, first layer measuring 10.6cm x 10.6xm (4 2/16" x 4 2/16") and next layer measuring 11cm x 11cm (4 4/16" x 4 4/16"). Glue together
- Glue the centre panel to your card and decorate
Hope you liked this card, would love to see your versions if you try it x
Centura Pearl Card (for base)
Core-dinations Card (for layers)
Sara's Birthday Party - Birthday Wishes Die and Scattered Dots Embossing Folder
Distress Ink (Crushed Olive / Worn Lipstick)