Tuesday 7 February 2017

DIe'sire Accordion Die (Rectangle) with Woodgrain Overlay

It's February already and I am trying to tick off a few items on my craft to do list so I have several projects on the go at the moment (can't see my desk with all the stuff I have out).

Today's post is another card from last year.  I find Accordion cards really difficult to photograph so apologies for this one:


I used Burgundy and Cream card for the bases, overlays and the Butterflies. Rather than gems I used Perfect Pearls on this one to create the swirl behind the Butterflies.

Hope you will join me again Friday when I hope to show you a card made using the newly released Die'sire Create-A-Card Die's.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela this is a gorgeous card it is just stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card and well photographed lol ... my desk is always in a mess lol ... have a great weekend and thank you for starting the hop ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, you always make them beautifully but I haven't got the patience lol I've seen my crafty friends with them and thought no not for me....

    ReplyDelete