Saturday, 11 February 2017

Love is in the air - Create-A-Card Sophia

When I started making this card I had in mind a wedding or anniversary type of card but it would also work really well as a valentines card. 

Here is the card open and closed:



I used one of the Die'sire Fancy Gatefold cards and used the Sophie die to cut the side panels. I took a seperate piece of black card, measured it to 6" x 6" and die cut one side. This was glued onto the base card and backing paper covers the join. 

To decorate the card I added a couple of die cut hearts, a ribbon and a few gems. 

Thank you for visiting and hope you pop by again on Tuesday x

Items Used:
Sara's Together Forever - Forever in My Heart 
Gems

5 comments:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card I love the design and the dies are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW very striking colour combo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card - love the red and black combination. Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and very clever design ... Well done happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete