Wednesday 15 March 2017

A Card for a Bird Lover - something a little different

I really want to practice more with my new Spectrum Aqua Pens and managed to fit in a little project last month. I haven't watched the tutorial video that you can buy with the pens yet but I am already loving how easy these pens are to use.

I used the Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion Beautiful Bird stamp with the Aqua Pens. I painted the background first and tried to give it a little sunrise feel to it. I did say I need to practice :O)


At some point this year I will be having a go at free hand painting using these pens, probably a landscape or something simple and I may even show you the results if they are not too disastrous.

If you would like to give this particular card a go here are the items I used:

Items Used:
Sheena's Paint Fusion Beautiful Bird Stamp
Spectrum Aqua Pens - Teal / Gold / Orange / Scarlet / Desert / Fawn / Chestnut
Watercolour Card
Versafine
Black Card

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card I love the bird and the background is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Angela this is stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bird, love the background.

    ReplyDelete