Monday 13 March 2017

Fancy Corners using the Die'sire Classiques Die - Floral Dance

Crafter's Companion released a range of die's last year that are perfect for cutting fancy corners into your cards. I think these were my favourite die's because they challenged me to think of different ways to use them.

You get two of the die's and rather than use them to cut the corner edges of a card I used them to create a centre display to go on a card:



If you want to see another design idea I am blogging about this particular die again on the 20th March.

If you would like to try this die out for yourself or you would like to make your version of this card here is a list of the items I used:

Items Used:
Die'sire Classiques - Floral Corner
Centura Pearl Card
Paper from my stash and Distress Inks to match the paper
Die cut flower and gems


3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela your cards are stunning I love those dies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela....Two pretty cards....love the dies....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful, love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete