Tuesday 7 March 2017

Wedding Bells - Die'sire Edge'ables

I have been neglecting my blog a little bit over the last couple of weeks, all sorts of things have conspired to keep me busy so apologies if you are a regular visitor.

If you have a wedding to attend this year and want to make a card then the Die'sire Edge'able Wedding Bells die is perfect.

It works the same way as other Edge'able die's so can be used on many different cards and card folds but this one comes with the addition of a few small die's that can be used to cut our decorations in the card (I have used them on the corners and the little heart at the top). One of the samples I designed was a shaker card:


I will post a few more wedding card ideas over the next couple of months. If you want to make this card or have a go at designing your own then here are the supplies I used:

Items Used
Die'sire Edge'ables Wedding Bells
Centura Pearl Card
Core'dinations Cardstock - Pastel
Sara's Love & Romance - Elongated Hearts
Acetate
Pearls



3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card. I love it. Our year is all about weddings. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete