Sunday 9 April 2017

Aquatints make a gorgeous colourful background - Leonie's Everlasting Love Stamp

Hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous weather this weekend.

This is a card I made using Leonie Pujols Everlasting Love Stamp and Aquatints for the background.


I used Aquatints to do the base background and the Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder 'Circles of your Mind' with Distress Inks to create the circles.

I stamped over the top of this and used Spectrum Noirs to colour the flower in. To finish I used 3D crystal lacquer on the petals. And typing this I just realised that this is the first card in a long time where I haven't used gems .

Hope you like it and if you want to have a go here are the items I used:

Centura Pearl Card
Black Card
Watercolour Card
Leonie Pujol Everlasting Love Stamp
Versafine Ink (Black)
Spectrum Noir Pens - DR5 / DR7 / LG5 / GY4
Aquatints - Perfectly Primary
Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder - Circles of Your Mind
Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Lovely design and colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela this is a stunning card those flowers are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background you created Angela and the stamps you used too. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning. Love the bold colours :-)

    ReplyDelete