Monday 20 August 2018

Gemini Go & a new bundle of Christmas Goodies to use with it

I have been waiting very patiently for the UK launch of the Gemini Go and there's not long to go now. I did however, get to play with the goodies that are being launched alongside the product and they are fab. They are all small enough to fit through the Gemini Go but don't let that stop you from using them to make larger products.

This is a card I made for the release and then I realised it would also make a great gift card holder too. I used one of the embossing folders and a few of the Die's.


The little Reindeer Die is so cute and I must admit it has become a favourite of mine so expect to see a few Reindeer popping up on different projects.

I will be back again soon to show you a larger card x

Items Used:
Gemini Go Die's - Christmas Sentiments 2, Traditional Christmas
Embossing Folder - Dear Santa
SN - EB6, GB8
Red Card
Centura Pearl Card
Sheena Stamping Card
Luxury Cardstock - Gold
Gilding Wax - King Gold
Gems

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete