Thursday 21 February 2019

It's been a while...and some new plans, one being a new FB group - would love it if you joined me

I apologise because  it's been a while since my last blog post. Lots of things have happened since then, mainly my father in law became very ill and sadly passed away on New Years Eve.

I also made the decision in January to leave the Crafter's Companion Design Team. It was a very hard decision for me as I'd been a part of the team for around 4 years and I have to say I am missing it but I need to spend time with family and I just couldn't commit to the deadlines involved in being on a DT. I do need to revamp my blog and remove my blinky which is on my to do list    :O(

Silver lining, it's given me a chance to do my own thing again craft wise, something that I haven't had the time to do over the last 4 years.

So the first new thing, I've set up a FB group with a few friends, it's live now, we are still very small but I would love it if you would join us. I will ask you this, how many times have you bought the new release and then the next new release and then the next? Now how many times have you used the new release, have you got your moneys worth out of it or did it get put to one side because the next new thing arrived? How much space do you have left for new goodies?

If you're like me you don't want to part with it so selling it on is out of the question. So lets start using it. We will set a number of challenges each month and the first one for March is to finish an unfinished project. See, nice and easy!

Here is the link to the group and I hope to see you there x

Use Your Craft Stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela I have just joined your group. I can say yes to all those questions. I was sorry to hear about your loss. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete