Saturday 15 February 2020

Dotty over Twistoon Digis

We saw off storm Ciara last weekend and now storm Dennis has decided to make an appearance so another weekend best spent indoors...stay safe everyone and remember, it gives you more time for crafting!

This card is an 8" x 8" card made using a fabulous digi by Twistoon Digi Stamps. The colours I used for the Monsters were inspired by a dotty background I made several years ago but didn't like so it got consigned to my scrap paper box. But because I am using my existing stash rather than buying new I found the background and decided this was the time to use it.


The background was made by just flicking water colours into card with a paintbrush and the digi image was coloured with Spectrum Noirs.

If you love this digi image you should give the Twistoon store a visit, Lisa has loads of fabulous, quirky images to choose from. Here is the link: Twistoon Digi Stamps

Thank you for taking the time to pop over to my blog and if you would like to save a few pennies by using your existing craft stash rather than keep buying new then please do join us on our FB groupUse Your Craft Stash


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card. It is such fun I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete