Sunday 2 February 2020

New Year Resolutions & How To Achieve Them - Oh And A Cute Little Image From Twistoon Digi Stamps

Ever set yourself a New Years Resolution only to fail part way through the year (usually quite early if you're like me). Well, I saw a post on FB which I thought was a fabulous idea. Instead of setting yourself something that you have to do for a whole year, why not set yourself a monthly challenge.

So I have and I'm feeling quite good about myself because I completed dry January except I substituted the 'no alcohol' for 'no buying craft supplies.' And I have such a huge stash of craft items so no reason to keep buying.

The challenge I have set myself for February is to restart my blog... so hello to everyone and thanks for sticking with me.

This little card was an absolute pleasure to make....I love monsters! This one is from the talented Lisa from Twistoon Digi Stamps. She is holding a progressive challenge each month and there's a free Digi stamp for February if you head over to FB and join the group. Here's the link: TWISTOONFACEBOOKPAGE




The card blank is from a really old pack of cards I bought around 10 years ago. The top layer is actually waste from another card which I made a few years ago and kept just in case the right image came along. It was made using Sparkle pens although the sparkle doesn't show up on the photo.

I added a simple bow and a few pearls (these where white pearls coloured in with Spectrum Noir Pens to match the background colour).

The digi image is available to purchase from Lisa's website and here is the link: TWISTOON

I also have a group which encourages you to use up your old craft stash rather than keep buying new and would love it if you could join us. The link to join us is: USEYOURCRAFTSTASH


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card. That is a fabulous image. Well done with your challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete