Saturday 11 July 2020

E is For Easel Card and....

I am a little behind on blogging but I am actually in front with my makes so I think I need to spend a little time writing a few posts in advance.

Over on 'Use Your Craft Stash' we are onto alphabet letters E & F and this is my entry for E.

This is an Easel Card and I have used an Edge'able die (snowflakes) and I used Embossing powder to give it a snowflake look:


I used one of my Elf stamps (mftstamps), which for once isnt the first time they have been used 😃

The papers are from a pad I picked up at a show over a year ago and was only £1.00 - bargain!

I would love it if you would come and join us and maybe even participate in the alphabet challenge. We just ask that you use some of your existing stash in the projects you post...who knows, it may save you a few pennies as you fall back in love with your older stash!

Join us here: Use Your Craft Stash

As always, thank you for visiting and I hope you all have a lovely weekend x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete