Saturday 18 July 2020

F is for Frankenstein

Still a little behind with blogging but I am keeping up with the actual alphabet challenge over in 'Use Your Craft Stash'

This one I focused on using things with the letter F so we have Frankenstein, coloured with Flourescent Markers (sorry I can't show you the glow in the dark but I can't get a good enough photo). 



I have also made a Fancy Fold card using Frames:



Frankenstein is a digi image I have had for a few years and this is the first time I have used him. The embellishments and sentiment are left overs from some samples I made while on a DT team and they are about 3 years old. The bats on the front are also left over embellishments which I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo and then added glossy accents to them.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thank you for visiting x

No comments:

Post a Comment