Friday 22 February 2019

Unfinished Projects - I'm On A Mission

I'm on a mission, this year I am determined to start using the craft stash I have rather than keep buying the next new thing (and the next and so on). This is going to save me a small fortune!!

In our new group 'Use Your Craft Stash' I have pledged to finish 3 previously abandoned projects throughout the month of March. So the first thing I am going to work on is a stamped image (or two) that I stamped and coloured last year from the Polkadoodles 'Little Monster' stamp set.

Here is the image (apologies for the watermark but these little beauties are sometimes copied and sold on a certain Far East website)


And here are all the backgrounds I made last year to go with these stamps:


I will post the finished item but if you would like to join us in our quest here is a link to our FB group:

Use Your Craft Stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is such a good idea. I have been trying to use up my stash this year. It is so tempting to buy new things. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete