Friday 1 March 2019

Unfinished Project - I Did It !!

I did it!!

I took my little stamped Alien and turned it into a card using only existing stash so I'm feeling quite accomplished. If you would like to join our group for encouragement, friendly chat and inspiration here is the link to our Facebook group:

Use Your Craft Stash

Here is the little critter which I coloured in last year:


The backgrounds I had already made (again last year). I wanted to use something I had already made rather than make something new:


The finished card:

The background was made using a variety of Distress Ink Pads and some Pearl Droplets which I bought years ago, opened one and then never used them again. I was pleasantly surprised that none of them had dried out.

I have another 2 projects I pledged to finish so wish me luck and if you would like to join in our quest to use our old craft supplies here is the link to our Facebook page again. We're a small group at the moment but very friendly and I would love to see you there:

Use Your Craft Stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela your card is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete